Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Iceberg is Melting

I was recommended by my wife on such a subject as mentioned above over an email invitation in a seminar sometime ago. I did not pay too much attention how impacted of such a topic to us in our life. Being a curiosity person, I succumbed to this book as one of the latest change capability materials that ever written.

This is one of hottest book written by John Kotter about change management by illustrating penguin as the object in facing change. I have customized some slide from slideshare courtesy forwarded by one of our fellow blog friend John Spence about such a link. I then decided to present this topic from the book via slide as below: Happy Reading!


1 comment:

Alice said...

I've enjoyed this book and did a review on it as well. My thanks to you and Lucy for lending it to me.